Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 14 October 2016

MORGANS ART WORLD CHALLENGE '21' FRAME IT -CREATIVE TEAM INSPIRATION

GOOD MORNING 

I am here today with my first post today my other 
will be later on this evening 

My card today is for our New Challenge 
over on 


This week it is the turn of Creative Team 'A' 
to give some inspiration for the challenge 

CHALLENGE '21' FRAME IT 

My card today is using the fabulous image 

'KQ-BILLY BOY'




CS-White-Brown-Kraft
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-KQ Billy Boy used my promarkers 
SENTIMENT-My Hero
USED-X-cut scallop rectangle dies 
Card Candy

Hope you like what i have made for you to see today 
I hope yo will join s on this fortnight's challenge 
Please pop over and see what fabulous makes the Creative Team ladies 
have made for your inspiration 

See you there 

Dianne xx 


3 comments:

Janette said...

Awww bless, what a sweet image, love it Dianne.....xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Laine said...

He is such a cutie Dianne.
Laine
xx