Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

INSPIRATION DESTINATION CHALLENGE '98' ANYTHING GOES DT INSPIRATION

HELLO 

I am here today to show you my card for 



CHALLENGE '98' ANYTHING GOES 

I am a little late posting this but better late than never 

Any how my card today i have made using some cutting files 
from our fabulous sponser this week 




CS-White
PAPER'S from Dreamess cd
CUTTING FILES -Flower Pot Card from
SENTIMENT-To add 
USED-MS Punch
Glitter Dot's 
Bee Button from Crafty Ribbons Store 

Our fabulous sponser this week is 



Hope you will join in on the challenge this week 
and you will find gorgeous creations from all 
of the DT ladies again 
I look forward to seeing you there 

Dianne xx 



2 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

So pretty Dianne.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Janette said...

Oh Dianne this is gorgeous, so very, very pretty, love it....have a fab week-end..xx