Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 6 July 2016

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION DT POST 'FORGET-ME-NOT'

GOOD MORNING 

Hope everyone is well i am here today 
with my inspiration for our New Monthly Challenge 
over on 


Our monthly challenge for JULY is 

'USE YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR'S

My inspiration today is using one of  the gorgeous and beautiful image's from 




Look's Blue in pics but i have used different purples 
because that is my favourite colour 



CS-White 8x8
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Forget-Me-Not-CCK Etsy Shop-used my promarker's
SENTIMENT-Stamp
USED-Sweet Dixie Decorative Circular Frame's
Sweet Dixie Flower and Leaf dies
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson Beaded Swirl Flourish ( A New Die)

Hope you like what i have made today to show you 

You will see lot's of gorgeous make's thru out the week 
from the DT ladies for your inspiration 
Please pop over and leave them some love 
and hope you will join us on this month's challenge 

Fabulous prize's to win and you could be one of our GD 
for our monthly challenges 

Hope to see you there 

Dianne xx 


6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous colours and I love your new die, very effective

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

Laine said...

So soft and pretty Dianne. Laine xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is so pretty I am loving the colours too, hugs Pops x

Linda Levoir said...

What a beautiful card and sentiment. I love purple tones too :) xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my this is so beautiful Dianne the image is stunning the colours are perfect so is the card design a super, super make I love it
hugs
lorraine x