Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 1 May 2016

CUTE AS A BUTTON DT INSPIRATION CHALLENGE '22'

GOOD MORNING 

Hope you all had a lovely week end 

I am here today with my inspiration for our New Challenge 
over on 



My inspiration today is using the gorgeous image 





CS-White 
PAPER-from Dreamees cd
IMAGE-Wooden Shoes -you can find Here used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp Mother's Day
USED-Spellbinder's Floral Oval 
MS-Heart border punch
Ribbon-Pearl's 
Made some small paper windmill's 

You will see lot's of gorgeous makes from 
the DT ladies for your inspiration 

Hope you will join us 
I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations 

Dianne xx 




7 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Dianne ! Love this little girl ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card love the colour combo Ginny x
My Blog As I do Rodos

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Dianne. Gorgeous layout and colouring.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cotnob said...

A super card Dianne, such a pretty image and lovely blues.
Pauline
x

coops said...

So gorgeous Dianne.Beautiful shade of blue and I love your fab image and stunning design :D

xx coops xx

Olga Fink said...

What a fantastic card Dianne!
xoxo Olga

Leslie said...

Fabulous project with so many wonderful details! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Make It Girly!" challenge! Unfortunately, though, you're not linked to our challenge which makes you ineligible for any sponsor prizes.
Hugs,
Leslie, LTSCB DT
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
House of Cards DT
Crafty Friends DT
My Crafting Stories DT