Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

CHING CHOU KUIK DIGITAL STAMPS INSPIRATION CHALLENGE -DT-JUNE'S CHALLENGE

GOOD MORNING 

Today i am here with my DT card for 


It's my turn today to give you a little inspiration using one of 
the many gorgeous images you can find over on 


My card today is for the New Monthly June Challenge and theme is 

'ALL CREATURE'S GREAT AND SMALL

I have used on my today card 


~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
CS-White-Green
PAPER-from stash
IMAGE-Little Talk's from CCK Etsy Store-used my promarker's
SENTIMENT-Spellbinder's die-Thank You
USED-Spellbinder's scallop oval -Memory Box Macarena corner-Cloe's stamp 
Lily corner 
~~~~~

I hope you will be able to join us on this month's challenge 
it would be fabulous if you could 
and i know myself and DT would love to see you there 
and if you need some inspiration just pop over to the blog 
and you will see gorgeous and beautiful creation's all thru out the week and there are fabulous prize's 
to win and also you could be our next GD 
for the month 

Dianne xx 

11 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Dianne, such a beautiful image, the flowers are pretty and the colours are wonderful.
hugs Sue xx

Squirrel x said...

Wow hun, she is a stunner! Absolutely gorgeous, as always. Hugs xx

Catherine said...

Such a gorgeous card Dianne ! Love the strong colours and your colouring of the hair is perfect... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A gorgeous card love the colour combo Ginny x

aussie aNNie said...

Adorable card again and fab image.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, this is simply stunningly fabulous <3 Pops x

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Dianne this is so beautiful I adore that image and what glorious colours you have used those flowers are awesome.
hugs
lorraine x

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Dianne, such a gorgeous image and flowers - lovely colours.
Pauline
x

Elise said...

Wow Dianne! This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you've cut everything out .. and the colors .. so STUNNING!!!!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Jackie said...

I love the beautiful colours on this one Dianne :o)
Jackie xx

Vannessa said...

This is just gorgeous Dianne and I love the colours you used and those gorgeous flowers too!

hugs, Vannessa x