Made By Angie

Made By Angie

Followers

Pages

Sunday 5 April 2015

FITZTOWN APRIL CHALLENGE '70' ANYTHING GOES FCT

GOOD MORNING 

Today see's the start of April's New Monthly Challenge over at 


This month's challenge is as alway's 

CHALLENGE '70' ANYTHING GOES with a ADDED TWIST 
FLOWER'S and LEAVE'S

For my card this month i have used one of the fabulous 

Country Scene Images from 


Something different for me these are fabulous images just reminds of the Canal boat's 
on our local canal on warm sunny day's 


~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~
CS-White-PAPER-Black textured-IMAGE-Country Scene '7' Fitztown Store
used my promarker's 
SENTIMENT-Stamp 
USED-Memory Box -Gentle Leaf-Flower's from stash
~~~~~

I hope you will be able to join us on this month's challenge 
it would be lovely to see you there 
and there is fabulous prize's to win 
Just pop over to the blog to see all the wonderful and fabulous makes 
from some of the wonderful ladies on the 
Fitztown Creative Team 

Dianne xx 

12 comments:

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Dianne, lots of colouring, wow...
Hope your having a lovely Easter Sunday...xx

Squirrel x said...

What a gorgeous scene Dianne, must have taken you ages, but so worth it. Happy Easter hunny xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Gorgeous card Ginny x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dianne that image looks very detailed and what a brilliant job you have done with the colouring is looks ACE.
hugs
lorraine x

Lisa J said...

I Love this card Dianne and its brilliant the way your embellishment flowers match your coloured ones. Great make! Lisa x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Dianne, such a wonderful scene and you have coloured it beautifully.
Pauline
x

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Dianne, the image is beautiful and your colouring is stunning.
Hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous card Dianne, takes me back 70 years to when I went to London on a narrowboat with my Uncle and Aunt :o)
Jackie xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous creation and the colour is beautiful.xx{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and such detailed colouring.
Rose xx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely gorgeous Dianne. Just love the fresh spring colours.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Catherine said...

Your scene is gorgeous Dianne ! Love the colours... Hope you are well my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine